Welcome, new bloggers
- Doug with a Blog
- Brian S. Bailey for MD State Delegate (D-12), @Bailey4Delegate
- Girls on the Run of Central Maryland, @gotrcentralmd
- Howard County Public School System Videos
- Zebro Karate, @SimpleSama
- Losing Me, Finding Me
- Big Talent, Small Business
- Get Wed for Less, @Getwedforless
- In the Studio, @mjsewingstudio
- A Year By the Books, @ayearbythebooks
- The Killing Moon, @wjasonstreet
- And Another Thing, Hon, @KMThreefoot
- Girls on the Run 5k
Know anyone else blogging in Howard County?
A personal blogger? Your school’s PTA blog? Your company’s blog? It’s free to be listed.
Love the arts?
Follow (and use) #HoCoArts on Twitter. And use the hashtag on Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and more.
HoCoBlogs and Alexandra’s Restaurant are co-hosting a party for bloggers and their readers tonight, 5:30-7:30 pm. RSVPs are requested as our co-host (the venue) is providing a hors d’ouevres and a complimentary drink ticket; and they need to prepare properly and comfortably. I’m pretty psyched and looking forward to trying out some of this deliciousness. The hors d’oeuvres menu prepared by Alexandra’s Executive Chef Russell Svoboda includes –
- Tenderloin Rossini Puffs – Tenderloin tips roasted in pastry with Madiera-Foie Gras butter
- Chicken Dried Cranberry and Ginger Shu Mai with caramelized garlic, mint, and cilantro
- Maple and Applewood Bacon Gelato with buttermilk pound cake
- Thai Curry, Peanut, and Coconut Tofu Satays